Baby Stuff for Sale

I feel like the list of items I need to get rid of grows on a daily basis. So, here are all the things I want to sell that I no longer need!


1. Graco Silhouette Swing. ($70) Holds babies up to 30lb. Has 6 swing speeds with auto shut off. Nature sounds or classical music options. 3 seat recline positions.




 

2. Evenflo Expressions High Chair. ($40) 










3. Diaper Genie Elite system ($25)  Has step open lid. Used, but like new; NO odor. Also includes 1 NEW refill.  











4.Fisher Price Rainforest Activity Gym ($25)









5. Changing Pad - Contoured ($10)











6. Bebe Pod Seat & Tray ($10). I am missing the white pommel, but it isn't a necessity for the functionality of the seat.  Adjustable tray included.








7. Fisher Price Go Baby Go Kickin' Bobbin Bear Gym ($10)









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love the person I've become, because I fought to be her.

Healing is a choice...a really hard one

BRAVE